Friday, December 16, 2011

City of Hope Appointment

Finally got my appointment at the City of Hope. I am meeting with an amazing doctor there on Monday afternoon.  She is gonna give me the info on what she feels is the best treatment for me, and is familiar with cases like mine. I am very anxious to get all this started. I think I will be having a port put in under the skin near my collar bone, so each time they do chemo and blood work, they dont have so start a new IV. From what I have heard, it is much easier just to tap into that and draw straight from there. Kinda nervous about my chemo schedule, and to hear what she thinks about doing bone marrow/stem cell transplant after the chemo. But, Im glad I will know more after monday. This waiting game is slowing me down. Lets get this handled already !!

No comments: