Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Round 2


Well, I am back at Hotel Mission for the next week. Round 2 of my chemo started yesterday, and so far so good. Feeling pretty well, walking around my floor, reading, doing homework, chatting with my visitors, and just relaxing.  Tomorrow I have a spinal tap, where they will do in and take a sample of my spinal fluid, and also put some chemotherapy in that space to make sure all my cells are treated.  This time was much easier, since I still have my central line in my arm, I didn't have to be poked at all. Just hooked up and got started. I miss my little dog Rhino, but Richie is taking care of him, and he has his best friend/sister Zoey to play with at home. My appetite is starting to go down, but thats ok, once I get home it will be better. Love you all !!!

1 comment: