Friday, January 13, 2012

My fundraiser was a HUGE success !

I have the best support system, hands down !! Last night was the fundraiser Lizette set up for me at Chili's. There were over 100 people there, I couldn't believe it.  The restaurant was packed.  At times there was even a 45 minute wait. There were awesome friends, some friends I haven't seen since elementary and high school, family, co-workers, nursing school friends, doctors, bike crews, and even firefighters.  I was overwhelmed with all the support.  At the end of the night, the manager said it was the highest turnout for a fundraiser he had ever seen.  Everyone that was there last night had checks totaling up to over $4,500 which is unbelievable really.  My portion of that was $700, my donation box had $660 in it, and my co-workers had wristbands made that completely sold out in about an hour.  Overall, we raised over $1300 last night. HUGE success,but I couldn't have done it without everyone's help.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has supported me, who came out last night, and has taken time out of their life to make a difference in mine. I love you all, and am so blessed to have your love and support.  YOU ROCK !!!!

1 comment:

mama miller said...

That's cuz everyone LOVES you baby girl! Just shows me how much you have touched outhers lives...it makes me so proud.