Saturday, February 4, 2012

Getting ready for another week at Hotel Mission

Well, I can honestly say I have been feeling pretty great.  Much more energy after round 2 than round 1 of my chemo.  My appetite and energy was much better, and I was able to do more around the house, study, take better care of Rhino, and even go to the gym.  This past week I had a little bit of a cold, but my blood counts have never been better, and my doctor is yet again increasing my chemo by 20%.  This is a good thing, because they want to give me the safest level that my body can tolerate without knocking me down too hard.  I will be going into the hospital for another week this Monday, so I am looking forward to spending time with Richie this weekend, and getting to see a lot of our friends for superbowl.  I really miss working, and cant wait to get the ok to go back. Staying at home all day has been the most difficult part form me, just because Richie is gone for 12 hours, and it makes for a lot of time to keep busy.  Im pretty sick of tv, so a hike with a friend, lunch dates, and just running errands is much appreciated since its nice to get out and just be around other people. One thing that is kind of different is the fact that now I get to wear fake eyelashes. They took a while to figure out how to work them, but they are pretty fun.

No comments: