Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I have abandoned my blog, but Im back !

So a few people asked "do you still blog"? The answer is NO lol . I totally forgot about it to be honest. But here is an update.... Completely done with all 6 rounds of chemo, and I am officially in remission.  YAHOO !!! Back to work, and growing hair. Rocking short hair and a faux hawk right now, looking forward to it growing fast like it has been. My eyelashes and eyebrows came back within 2 weeks or so which was rad.  Since a week after treatment I have been going to a crossfit gym, and eating REALLY healthy.  I have lost 7 lbs of fat, gained a lot of muscle, and got much leaner.  Im obsessed with it , and am feeling really healthy and strong.  Thank you for all your support, Im glad its over and I can now move on with life

No comments: